Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 12/07/2009 01:32 PM, Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le 27/11/2009 10:53, Murray Cumming a écrit :
On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 16:50 -0200, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Alternative proposal: lets deal with the problem at hand and get our
story straight about what is planet.gnome.org, what can be posted
there (i.e. no porn and vulgar language etc.) and how we can help
to enforce a reasonably exact policy on an exact resource which
is planet.gnome.org.

planet.gnome.org is hard to moderate. Editors can only remove an entire
blog. It would be easier if the software allowed the existing editors to
remove a single blog post.

Let's be honest too : there are a bunch of people which used to be
active GNOME members, who changed their focus to other projects and are
still in Planet GNOME for no reason. Maybe PGO editors should start
cleaning "the old cruft" (no offense intended)..

But I find it interesting to know, say, what Miguel is up to these days.
I don't think it's just me...

behdad