Re: Call for hosts for GUADEC 2009

>  As for me, the reason not pushing for Canada is that a GNOME community
>  in Canada is surprisingly non-existent.  Sure, there's you, me, and
>  desrt.  But that's pretty much it.

Is there anyone from Western Canada?  You, me, desrt and Hub are
living in the Eastern part of the country.

I agree with you, Behdad.  There is no point in pushing for Canada.
Other than the size of the community, another important factor is the
weather.  The winter here would be too shocking for a lot of people.
(7-feet snowbank, -25C in the night, 10cm of new snow in a day ...
just to name a few.  But hey, great for skiing, snowboarding or
skating!)

Where in the world with the highest concentration of GNOME and KDE
community?  This thread has so far been considering the GNOME
community only.

Just my 2 cents.

Clare