Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Alvaro Lopez Ortega">

That's a pretty bizaare interpretation of what I wrote. :-)

> Besides, that would need someone to be over the good and the bad to make
> the decision of whether a post is worth to be in the planet or not... and
> I'd like to think that nobody would step forward to take over that
> position.

Editorship doesn't mean intrusive oversight of every post. It means there's
a benchmark for inclusion. I'm summarising how I go through that decision at
the moment [1].

- Jeff

[1] I did tell myself not to get involved in the discussion and just post
this once I'd finished it, but I didn't want to let the conversation go off
the rails with all the conspiracy theory crap.

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                      far as films go." - Cody Russell