Re: OOXML [was Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07]

On 10/31/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 11:41 -0700, Andy Tai wrote:
> What was done is done. For the future...

The idea and board's decision was transcribed in board meeting minutes
and sent to this least a few months ago.  A mild discussion started and
there was no strong opposition to the membership.  I don't think just
because a fool flamed us makes that decision any different.  We're not
supporting OOXML.

The membership can still push for a change from "not supporting" to "actively opposing" given the debate now is more active.