Re: OOXML [was Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07]

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 04:14:11PM -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 08:30 +0000, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> >
> > Nonsese, says you. I had direct access to Microsoft representatives as
> > well, and even a Microsoft expert. Microsoft decided to spend their
> > money and time for two and half weeks calling me a liar, on blogs and
> > even on a newspaper here (but this last part didn't go so well for them
> > since I invoked the right of reply and totally shattered their
> > accusation).
>
> No wonder, given that you are always very aggressive in discussions.

No, I merely wrote things down like: "they decided to limit
participation to 20 entities for lack of space but the room could handle
almost 30 people and the host entity has an auditorium which it refused
to use". Or "Microsoft [the president of the TC] tried twice to shut me
up but only succeeded once" (and he did that to another oppositor), or
"Microsoft expert advising the usage of a ruler to know how to make
autoSpaceLikeWord95 (where do you buy Word95 today, BTW?)", etc...

What I wonder is why such a "lowlife" like me deserves to be the target
of Microsoft's paid bloggers...

Rui

--

Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 12nd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?