Re: OOXML [was Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07]

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 04:18:38PM -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 10:19 +0100, BJörn Lindqvist wrote:
> >
> > I think that The GNOME participating in OOXML lends it a credibility
> > it does not deserve. Joining ECMA TC45 would be like joining of the
> > political party you dislike the most to improve their politics.
>
> To me, it's more like going to debates and challenging them.

You mean, like a republican into a debate with ten democrats? Or
vice-versa? If that's your meaning of "going to debates" I agree.

Rui

--
Or not.
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 12nd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?