Re: GNOME dependent on Mono

<quote who="Og Maciel">

> On Nov 29, 2007 5:40 PM, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> > > If these programs are important enough to deserve the term "miss out
> > > on", then I think they should be written in another language.

Note that the above quote is misattributed, and was stated by Richard, not
me.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

      "Creative thinkers make many false starts, and continually waver
   between unmanageable fantasies and systematic attack." - Harry Hepner