Re: GNOME dependent on Mono

<quote who="Richard Stallman">

> The more "cool stuff" depends on Mono, the closer we get to a situation
> where a Microsoft attack on Mono would put GNOME in a vice.
>
> If these programs are important enough to deserve the term "miss out on",
> then I think they should be written in another language.

That is a decision left entirely up to those who create such Free Software.
I don't believe that we can tell them what to do or how to do it. We can ask
politely.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

             "As humans we speak one language." - Avril Lavigne