Re: GNOME dependent on Mono

    That is a decision left entirely up to those who create such Free Software.
    I don't believe that we can tell them what to do or how to do it. We can ask
    politely.

We are talking at cross purposes.  The issue I raised is not whether a
person _can_ write a program in C#; Microsoft might try to stop him,
but we will not.  The question is whether these programs are treated
as part of GNOME, and to what extent other parts of GNOME use them,
and what other GNOME developers are asked to do in regard to them.

The GNOME Foundation ought to have something to say about that.