Re: GNOME dependent on Mono

On Nov 29, 2007 5:40 PM, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> > If these programs are important enough to deserve the term "miss out on",
> > then I think they should be written in another language.

I, for one thing and completely unrelated to Microsoft, would much
rather see our developers focus on what is already there... For
instance, even though Foresight Linux ships Banshee, Beagle and F-Spot
by default, I usually turn Beagle off, and replace Banshee with
Rhythmbox and do my image browsing with EOG. It is not that I'm a
GNOME purist but I feel that we have good software and we should be
using it and supporting it. Make goffice rule again, etc.

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org
ogmaciel ubuntu com