Re: Question to candidates: what about next ODF?

<quote who="Richard Stallman">

> The reason this is not so is that Microsoft is trying to spin the apparent
> "support" of GNOME into proof that OOXML is not bad for free software.

Microsoft haven't done so publicly thus far, but the risk is there, and we
will endeavour to make it absolutely clear that our participation does not
imply endorsement, contribution or support. We've taken one step already
with our statement on our participation, and you are sure to see more in the
future.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/