Question to candidates: what about next ODF?

One question to candidates:

	Wil you promote the Foundation's participation on the reviewing
	of ODF?

I'm sure it won't be for lack of a sponsor, but I think it is much more
important to the Free Software world to have a true Open Standard for
office documents, regardless of MS OOXML's outcome, and I hope the
Foundation will help make sure the users of GNOME can use the next
version of ODF with GNOME based Free Software.

Or is it?
Today is Boomtime, the 40th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?