Question to candidates: what about next ODF?

Hello,

One question to candidates:

	Wil you promote the Foundation's participation on the reviewing
	of ODF?

I'm sure it won't be for lack of a sponsor, but I think it is much more
important to the Free Software world to have a true Open Standard for
office documents, regardless of MS OOXML's outcome, and I hope the
Foundation will help make sure the users of GNOME can use the next
version of ODF with GNOME based Free Software.

Thanks,
Rui

--
Or is it?
Today is Boomtime, the 40th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?