Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07

Hi

I'm not poo-pooing the idea completely, but let me ask the question: do
you think many people will be able to take 2 consecutive weeks to go to
two conferences? I know I wouldn't (the boss would probably think I was
nuts, and the wife would kill me). I'm wondering if there are a lot of
volunteers in the same situation as me.

I am very much with Dave here. Beside all the organizational problems for organizing two conferences one after another, attending two separate conferences would be much more fun and one would be more energetic and lively for each and benefit more.

Cheers,
Sara