Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07

Another option that could be considered is back-to-back co-location. You
get a lot of the same advantages in terms of cheaper financials, yet
since they will be run sequentially at the same location you don't get
the collisions and 'noise' of sharing one venue at the same time. And
interested GNOME hackers could that way easy attend aKademy by extending
their stay a little and the same for KDE hackers the other way around.

Christian