Re: Vote the logo for GNOME Asia Summit -- Deadline is 9th Dec, 2007

Hi Emily,

> Please vote your favorite logo for GNOME Asia Summit from here :
>
> http://www.gnome-cn.org/gnome-asia-submit/gas-logo-vote/
>
> Thanks for Yang Hong's great help on build this vote system!
>
> We will announce the final logo on Monday, the winner will get free
> registration to GNOME Asia Summit, Beijing 2008.

I'd like to propose something simpler:

  http://www.gnome.org/~lucasr/misc/gnome-asia-summit.png

I didn't find the sources for the current proposals so the image is
quite rough (and of course I'm a lousy image editor).

Well, if it's too late to propose, no problem. :-) Obviously, I don't
consider this an original proposal. If this one wins, the prize should
go to the person who designed the gnome-ish "A".

Cheers!

--lucasr