Re: Vote the logo for GNOME Asia Summit -- Deadline is 9th Dec, 2007

Hi,

Lucas Rocha wrote:
> I'd like to propose something simpler:
>
>   http://www.gnome.org/~lucasr/misc/gnome-asia-summit.png

I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but the modifications to the foot to
make it an A go outside what I'd consider the minimal modifications
which we recommend in the branding guidelines. Aside from the fact that
these logos aestetically aren't my favourites, I think we should be
careful how we present the GNOME brand in Asia, and make sure we build
brand recognition through familiarity.

My favuorites were the two bamboo ones (esp. the stamp shaped one) and
yin & yang, by the way ;)

Cheers,
Dave.

--