Re: Let's bring the GNOME wagon to North Carolina!

Somewhat along the same line, I am currently out in Utah and have
found an incredibly active and concentrated open source community, are
there any Gnome Foundation members out this way who would be
interested in social, or even code-related meetings? :)

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik