Let's bring the GNOME wagon to North Carolina!

Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me organize
what could be the very first GNOME community event in North Carolina
(the RTP to be more exact)? We have a major concentration of
GNU/Linux, freedom lovers out here and I feel that this could lead to
an ever lasting relationship. Why freeze your butts in Boston or New
York if you can come down to nice and cozy North Carolina? ;) I don't
have experience organizing such events but I am very interested in
learning (and I feel I can get some sponsors too). Anyone from around
here who would like to get together some time before the holidays?

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org
ogmaciel ubuntu com