Re: On Boston Summit organization and delegation [was Re: A question to candidates]

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 12:46 -0500, Adam Schreiber wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2007 12:41 PM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:
> > How about North Carolina? We have a great place with big name
> > companies, schools and exciting people.
>
> Seconded.
>
> Adam Schreiber
> *cough*Clemson University, Clemson, SC*cough*

Would one of you guys like to put together a proposal including venue,
costs and dates?  It might be too late for this year since I am pretty
sure we can book the Stata Center in January but it would be nice to
have people talking to other venues and getting estimates so we have
backup plans and the ability to move fast when choosing a venue for the
year after.  Alternatively if you wanted to get your feet wet and start
small you could organize a smaller event and apply for funding from the
board.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>