Re: Question to candidates: what about next ODF?

    > I don't recall that any candidate explicily rejected supporting the free
    > software movement by means other than improving the attractiveness and
    > success of GNOME.  But several candidates answered in a way that seemed to
    > pointedly imply a rejection of any such form of support for the community.

    I answered about the success of GNOME, mostly because I didn't read what you
    now raise as the point of your original question.

I'm sorry I expressed myself badly before.  Now the point has
been clarified.  How do you think the GNOME Foundation (and GNOME)
should try to help the broader free software movement, beyond
the contribution which GNOME makes by being successful free software?