Question for the candidates [Was: Re: Money spending, questions for the candidates]

Hi,

As warned about earlier in this election (by someone with better
foresight than I have), when there isn't an organized call for
questions people will fire off zillions of them at random.  This puts
an unreasonable burden on not only the candidates who feel obligated
to spend time responding to an unbounded and haphazard collection of
interrogations, but also similarly burdens the general community with
too much email.

You also find people asking additional questions based on
misunderstandings due to the fact that they simply weren't able to
keep up with all the other email (I have seen this in multiple
threads, not just this one.)

What will you as a candidate do to make sure we avoid this mess in the future?

Elijah

[With apologies to Philip--it wasn't really his fault since no one
asked the general membership for questions in an organized
fashion...but while his email probably makes some interesting points
it very much qualifies as excessively long and spurred my comments.]