Re: Question for the candidates [Was: Re: Money spending, questions for the candidates]

Hey

On 11/30/07, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,

(...)

> What will you as a candidate do to make sure we avoid this mess in the future?

I can only think of asking for question much sooner or proposing some
topics under which to fill questions. But honestly, I don't know if
anything could guarantee people participating more *before* this
period.