Re: Substituting "Linux" with "GNU/Linux" or "GNU"

<quote who="Richard Stallman">

>     You've mis-spelled "correctly" as commonly and ignored the view of the
>     owners of the Linux kernel and the Linux mark. Unfortunate.

> With the name GNU/Linux we try to share the credit with the developers of
> Linux.

Alan was pointing out that you don't have permission to create a trademark
derivative from the owners of the Linux trademark.

- Jeff

-- 2007: Sydney, Australia
  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                             - Tuomas Kuosmanen