Re: Substituting "Linux" with "GNU/Linux" or "GNU"

    You've mis-spelled "correctly" as commonly and ignored the view of the
    owners of the Linux kernel and the Linux mark. Unfortunate.

We ought to heed the wishes of the developers of Linux, when
considering how to refer to their work, the Linux kernel.  But this
doesn't apply to the GNU/Linux system, of which Linux is only one
component.  We in the GNU Project deserve to have our name on this
system, which we started.

With the name GNU/Linux we try to share the credit with the
developers of Linux.