Re: Mailing lists (Re: Candidacy: Joachim Noreiko)
- From: Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>
- To: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- Cc: Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Mailing lists (Re: Candidacy: Joachim Noreiko)
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:55:18 -0300
On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 18:25 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 17:27 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
> > Think about in utopia, wouldn't it be cool if we had ekiga or skype
> > server, or even IM server which act like a call-center composed of
> > volunteers.
> I'd like to see something like this too... not necessarily a literal
> 'call centre' with VOIP (although that's cool too), but at least some
> dedicated team of feedback-meisters to triage users' problems and
> comments (whether on mailing lists, IRC, forums or elsewhere), and make
> sure they all get to the appropriate place.
That's pretty much a description of #gnome.
] [Thread Prev