Re: Board meetings since March (was: Re: Temporaray enlargement of the GNOME Board with 3 persons)

> Hi,
>
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
>>   Okay, what happen at the board meetings since March, time of last
>> published
>> minutes I could find. I assume it's reasonable request to at least know
>> if
>> you are meeting, and what are the problems/questions you are facing with
>> the details you can share. It then helps getting a sense of how much
>> work
>> need to be done you can't cope with and hence how necessary increasing
>> the
>> board size again really is.
>
> We met on the following dates since the beginning of March:
>
> March 1st (minutes sent to foundation-list)
> March 15th (minutes sent to foundation-list)
> March 22nd (minutes sent to foundation-list)
> April 5th
> April 26th
> May 17th

It really makes life easier if these are added to the list here:
http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoardPublic#head-6903d3d78a8eb091678548773e79000fb5c10292

(Although it doesn't need to be a board member that does that. I blame me.)

> We also had 2 advisory board meetings (but minutes from those have
> typically not gone to foundation-list):
> April 12th
> May 31st
>
> There was a scheduled meeting on the 10th of May which was canceled
> because of technical problems. The next board meeting is scheduled for
> tomorrow, June 7th.
>
> The minutes for the April 5th and May 17th meetings need to be sanitised
> for board private issues and sent to the list. We didn't have any phone
> call for the April 26th meeting, and so the only minutes we have are an
> IRC log, which again needs to be summarised and sanitised for board
> privacy issues. The agendas for all meetings should also be reviewed for
> privacy and confidentiality issues, and sent to the list.
>
> I've been sending the agendas to board-list 48 hours before the meeting
> for comments, and preparing a private/public agenda in the wiki and for
> the mailing list has proved more effort than I have available for that,
> and I must admit that it hasn't been a high priority.
>
> As an ex board member, you have read-only access to the board wiki pages
> - would you like to take on this task and help me out?

I believe everyone has write access to the public pages.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com