Re: GNOME Local user groups

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> - Note that an agreement with the GNOME Foundation implies that the user
> group has a legal entity.

Note that we have to take our tax status in the US into account when talking
about relationships with international groups - it has come up as an issue
in the past, so we need some legal advice about this before making anything
official.

- Jeff

   "I think of [commercial Open Source development] as being the biggest
     private investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell