Re: GNOME Local user groups

Hello GNOMEros:

	We[1] are an official GNOME Group[2], with almost five GNOME Foundation
members, we promote, teach and evangelize in our country and I have some
questions to do:

1. We can use all the marketing stuff[3] like a official logos, posters,
and other stuffs in our meetings or RFDG[4]?

2. Now in November we have a meeting called "Día de GNOME"[5] as part of
the "VII Encuentro Nacional de Linux" and we want to invite to some
GNOME Hacker to talk with us. The GNOME Foundation could help us in some
way?

3. To resolve in part the expenses of the meetings that we make. We can
sell some stuffs like a stickers, mugs, pencils or whatever, using GNOME
logos and fonts?

Best Regards.

[1] http://www.gnome.cl
[2]