Re: Code of Conduct final draft?

El dc 02 de 08 del 2006 a les 21:07 -0500, en/na Jonathon Jongsma va
escriure:
> On 8/2/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

> In that context, I don't believe it's aggressive or inappropriate in
> the way that you interpreted it.

You are right, now I see. Thank you.

Sorry for providing a bad example, and specially sorry to Telsa and Anne
for my misinterpretation. It is clear that "If something seems
outrageous, check that you did not misinterpret it. Ask for
clarification, but do not assume the worst."

Although this gives me a somewhat better impression about the CoC
debate, it doesn't affect my positioning about the CoC itself and my
proposal to rely on the GNOME Foundation charter instead.