Re: Reducing the board size

Dave Neary wrote:

By the way, I'm having trouble taking this mail as anything other than a personal attack... ...

Dave, for what it's worth I thought Anne raised very valid points here, and I took the message outside of any personal context. I agree with a lot of what Anne said (not knowing any of the history that might by behind those comments).

Bill

If you're going to make thinly veiled attacks on people, the least you can do is take off the veil and say what you mean.

Cheers,
Dave.