Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 June 15

Le vendredi 24 juin 2005 �5:58 +0100, Alan Cox a �it :
> On Gwe, 2005-06-24 at 15:40, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > I know, that's a lot of questions, but I think all the local groups
> > are interested in modified logos...
>
> What do they want to do with it. Is there some kind of standard
> modification they want that would come down to giving permission to
> "insert local flag at pixels foo to bar, insert name 4mm below logo ?

If you look at what already exists, no, there is no kind of standard
modification:

http://nl.gnome.org/images/gnome-be-logo.png
http://www.gnome-de.org/_bilder/foot-2.png
http://prevod.org/slike/logo.png
http://gnome.or.kr/img/logo.png
http://www.gnomebangalore.org/themes/xtemplate/images/gbo.jpg

And GNOME-FR has different logo propositions right now (none of them is
the official GNOME-FR logo, since we did not vote yet):
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeFr/ChoixLogo

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�