Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 June 15

Le lundi 20 juin 2005 �8:22 -0400, Daniel Veillard a �it :
>   ACTION: murray to announce the first version of the GNOME Foundation
>           Member Logo

I'm eagerly waiting for this :-)

>  * Trademark proposals
>    we have a draft verion but not the final proposal
>    we need to make sure we can grant some other web site to carry the logo
>    or use the name for example for foreign local user group
>
>    We decide to approve the Trademark proposal, contingent on approval
>    of some changes we proposed

I read the draft again, and one new question comes to my mind: are the
local groups authorized to create a "localized" logo based on the GNOME
logo? If so, what are the constraints?

Cheers,

Vincent

--