Re: Spec for anonymous voting

Le mercredi 15 juin 2005 �1:19 +0800, James Henstridge a �it :
> Dave Neary wrote:
>
> > PS. James, do you have any time to take this on? (in case anyone
> > failed to notice, I'm not planning on doing it, and want someone to
> > volunteer).
>
> I don't know whether I'll have time to do it, but I put some of my
> thoughts up here:
>     http://live.gnome.org/AnonymousVoting
>
> I started by writing down a few requirements, then looked at how the
> existing system could be adapted to satisfy the additional anonymous
> voting requirement.

It looks vaguely similar to our old proposition [1] (from what I
recall).

Anyway, with my membership committee hat, what's really interesting for
me is: will you (or someone else) have time to do it? :-)

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-March/msg00116.html

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�