Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

That's a very different argument than simply that she's a woman,
however, and certainly a much more compelling one.  I did not mean to
imply (and I apologize if that was what was understood from my message)
that either of these women would not be qualified or would not do a good
job on the board.

-Rob