Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 09:18:58AM -0800, Rob Adams wrote:
> I think that's pretty unfair.  The candidates who were elected are all
> active well-known members of the Gnome community.  Saying that a women
> should have been elected solely for that reason just serves to minimize
> the very real and significant contributions that the electees have made
> to the Gnome community.

  Let's say that we tend to elect people from the same technical core,
and that Anne background would have provided some diversity. We are
not very versed in law or relation with governements while she
has knowledge in these domain. I hope she will be able to work
within the "marketing" side of the foundation and get elected
next year, if she candidates again.

Daniel