Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

I think that's pretty unfair.  The candidates who were elected are all
active well-known members of the Gnome community.  Saying that a women
should have been elected solely for that reason just serves to minimize
the very real and significant contributions that the electees have made
to the Gnome community.