Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

The issue of diversity and a varied skill set is an important one in
looking at board composition of all non-profit organizations,
particularly one that supports freedom and community in technology.  All
of the candidates that stood for election this year were qualified and
dedicated contributors to GNOME.  As an organization, however, we can do
more to be more inclusive on all levels.  Being aware of this is the
first step and it is good Daniel raised it.

tim