Re: The copyright assignment debate.

On Sad, 2004-08-07 at 18:01, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Alan Cox">
>
> > In the meantime if 10% of the membership care to support a referendum they
> > can email me.
>
> Alan, that's flat out inappropriate. There are clauses in the by-laws
> related to the membership raising votes.

I simply want to find out if there are enough people who care to call
for a referendum without filling the list with noise. In the unliklely
event there are enough then we can go through the whole process properly
including the 10% proposing mailing the list etc. I was just trying to
avoid someone in the foundation having to do a lot of work that turned
out not needed.

Alan