Re: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 18:55 -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 09:47:35PM +0100, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 16:35 -0400, Robert Love wrote:
> > > I am really not following what the issue is, and I smack myself for
> > > entering and now reentering this thread.
> >
> > Many developers don't want to contribute to proprietary software.
> >
> > I don't want to write a single line of code entering a proprietary
> > program.
>
>   Then it's 100% clear that you don't want to code on Evolution,
> nor on any of the GNOME core libraries, period, end of the story.

I don't want my lines of code in proprietary software, but I don't want
to exlude other Free Software that would be GPL incompatible.

You presume too much.

> You can still work on GPL'ed applications on top if you want.

I have a mixed mind right about now about a few problems with this
community...

Rui

+ So let's do it...?