Re: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup

<quote who="Rui Miguel Seabra">

> It's supposed to be GPL, not GPL, or anything else.

> So you consider acceptable to include as an official module one with a
> licensing scheme created with the purpose of circunventing the GPL?

I am not convinced you understand the discussion or issues at hand. You seem
to think copyright assignment and the GPL are somehow related. They are not.
Perhaps you should refrain from posting until you have some context on what
we are discussing here.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.