Bounties on www.gnome.org [Was: Bounty hunt, round 2.]

<quote who="Owen Taylor">

> I personally think its fine to have a set of bounties sponsored by Novell
> on gnome.org

I no longer feel that the bounties are relevant for www.gnome.org. During
the first round, we were testing the idea for the community, sponsored by
Novell, but we now see them as 100% Novell driven, with GNOME Foundation
assistance (by disbursing funds), then I think we need to draw a very clear
line: This content is not relevant for the GNOME community website.

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

    "Not only that, but Google is fast. In fact, it's quite competitive
                          with DNS." - Raph Levien