Bounties on [Was: Bounty hunt, round 2.]

<quote who="Owen Taylor">

> I personally think its fine to have a set of bounties sponsored by Novell
> on

I no longer feel that the bounties are relevant for During
the first round, we were testing the idea for the community, sponsored by
Novell, but we now see them as 100% Novell driven, with GNOME Foundation
assistance (by disbursing funds), then I think we need to draw a very clear
line: This content is not relevant for the GNOME community website.

- Jeff

What's all that about?
    "Not only that, but Google is fast. In fact, it's quite competitive
                          with DNS." - Raph Levien