Re: Conference Booth Organization
- From: Ghee Teo <Ghee Teo Sun COM>
- To: Hasbullah Bin Pit <sebol ikhlas com>
- Cc: Glynn Foster <glynn foster Sun COM>, foundation-list gnome org, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, afrezal <afrezal mimos my>
- Subject: Re: Conference Booth Organization
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:33:20 +0100
Selamat Mallagun !
(excute my rotten Malay)
Keep up the good works :)
Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:
Glynn Foster menulis:
What I think we need most of all is a conference calendar at the start
of each year, so we're not rushing to send stuff at short notice - I
only got less than a week to send over a poster and some t-shirts. This
should have been done weeks in advance.
There will be fosscon in Malaysia
"FREE & OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE CONFERENCE 2003"
there is no booth specificlly for gnome there but the organizer is kind
enough to give me some place to show my gnome l10n stuff.
i cant afford a booth :(
anyway, it will be great if i have something from the foundation.
so i plan to use/show my own box (with garnome) there.
I have no idea when will the next year fossconn will held.
i dont know whether a sole booth for gnome is needed or not?
maybe speaker from gnome community? next year???
foundation-list mailing list
foundation-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev