Re: Conference Booth Organization

<quote who="Telsa Gwynne">

> So perhaps a CD of 'sample files' should go in your booth kit too?

Morphix would be excellent, both as a freebie item and a demonstration tool.
If we had a Morphix GNOME Demo image on the FTP site, with a little branding
work, some marketing documentation ("What is GNOME?", press releases, etc.)
and demonstration tools (such as the sample files), it would be very easy
for booth volunteers to put on a good show. At least in the demo department.
;-)

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

                I get my kicks above the .sigline, sunshine.