should candidates be foundation members.
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: foundation-list gnome org
- Cc: Bruce Perens <bruce perens com>
- Subject: should candidates be foundation members.
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:47:43 +0800 (WST)
Seeing Bruce's nomination email brought up a question: should foundation
board candidates be foundation members?
Taking a quick look over the charter document, I couldn't see anything
that said candidates must be foundation members. What is the normal
procedure for things like this? Do most organisations like the gnome
foundation allow non-member candidates? It might be a good idea to make
it explicit in the charter whether this is ok.
(Bruce: I am not against your nomination -- I just want to clarify the
wording in the charter).
Email: james daa com au
] [Thread Prev