Re: should candidates be foundation members.
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: james daa com au (James Henstridge)
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org, bruce perens com (Bruce Perens)
- Subject: Re: should candidates be foundation members.
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:28:45 +0100 (BST)
> procedure for things like this? Do most organisations like the gnome
> foundation allow non-member candidates? It might be a good idea to make
> it explicit in the charter whether this is ok.
I think we should fix the charter. It might however be inappropriate to fix it
at this point. Right now I can propose a friends dog 8)
] [Thread Prev