Re: What is GNOME?

I still think that we should require a small enrollment
fee. Even if it is just 5/10 bucks. If you contribute to
gnome you should not care donating five bucks to the
Foundation, and if you don't really care about gnome
you will not waste your money.

I would do it like this :
- If you have a cvs account, you can become a member by
paying your enrolment fee in http://whatever.com/path/file.html
- CVS accounts follow the current procedure.

Is there any scenario in which somebody should be
a member and not have a cvs account ? For some
reason I like the cvs accounts better than the
gnome-hackers mailing list, dunno exactly why.

This sounds simple enough to me and requires no
intervation, everything can be done automatically
once we set it up.

Chema