Re: [fdn-ann] messaging statement

Hi Melissa,

I think we agreed that there would not be a review process for companies
who want to send out there own press releases, although I'm sure that an
informal check-in with myself, Greg, or Barb is always a positive.

We set an 8/10 deadline for including corporate press releases into the
press kit.  I think that means that the Chen PR folks cannot guarantee
inclusion of press releases submitted after that date, although they'll
try to slip everything in.

Also, I agree with your comment that having more hackers on stage is a
good thing.

Bart