Re: [fdn-ann] messaging statement

Russ Castronovo <Russ.Castronovo@eng.sun.com> writes:

> Bart,
>
> I don't think two release from Gnome make sense.

I think the release about plans to integrate OpenOffice and GNOME
office should be a joint release from the GNOME Project and Sun. The
GNOME Project should also separately announce the foundation, and
inlcude quotes from everyone relevant. Sun can have it's own release
including anything it wants a s well.