Re: [fdn-ann] messaging statement

Bart - At the risk of mangling what Russ said, I think he said something like:

The major story here is that all of these key players are coming together
as a unifying industry force to advance GNOME, which offers tremendous
potential to become the world's leading free, easy-to-use desktop environment.

[I know this doesn't cover the dev framework, but we seemed to be pretty
focused on the desktop in our discussions.]

Regards,  Barb