Re: State of my RAW integration project.

Stephen, just in case you miss the message over IRC:
I'll readup on the topics you mentioned (image normalization/stretching, ICC profiles, tonal curves, etc.) Please let me know through this channel or if we meet on IRC when you have a chance to push a branch with your work on the lcms2 migration.

Another thing I would be interested is a potential port to f-spot to Windows. How difficult do you think that would be?

Finally, please don't forget to complete the GSoC mid-term evaluation (https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/dashboard/google/gsoc2013#evaluations) by Thursaday 19:00 UTC.

Regards,
Camilo

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Stephen Shaw <sshaw decriptor com> wrote:
Awesome, I'll try and make sure I get that to you tonight.